Thursday, May 3, 2012

Underestimation

I've got no words for you, or your soul. Your dirty way of thinking, your disgusting mind is disturbing.
Leave me out of it, go away as far as the ocean can extend without meeting.
You are no longer in my life, my mind or my heart.
You've lost that privilege and lost me. 
You will regret your decisions.
You will remember memories.
Yet you will not forget,
because of that you will live in a world of regret and doubt.
Leave me out of it,
I don't care about you. 
Or your hardship. 
It can go with you, everything. I may have underestimated you, but I'm glad that I did.
If I had not, you wouldn't be in your place.
You wouldn't live in regret, you would live in peace and harmony with me in a fake manner.
Not loving, instead loathing.
Using me, using others.. Who are you now?
I thought you would have been the other part of me,
Loving, tender and caring, wise.. 
Wise you are indeed, to deceive me. 
I am a fool, and you tricked me as you are a devil in disguise.  
Maybe worse.
You're a heart breaker, a threat to good people. A threat to normal people.
The only words I could ever describe you are negative adjectives.
Though simply after hearing them you walk away. 
Who knows what your expression is?
you walk away from my foul words.
meaningless, maybe but as long as it is heard. 
I will get my satisfaction.


No comments:

Post a Comment