Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Lucky

 The feeling of love is elating. Exhilarating, relishing.. refreshing.
I want to indulge every feeling from just this one single feeling,
Whenever he says something to me, something so sweet and delicate,
I giggle, but even when I giggle I get this exhilarating rush down my body and shoulders.
And the more it happens, the more nervous I am, the more I sweat.
It's the side effects of being around him, he's cute little jokes and his goal to make people laugh.
Just like me.
So similar, yet so different.
Feeling of love is nerve-wrecking, astonishing, unexpected, so many feelings mix up with just one feeling.
Amazing, but everyone has their side effects for love.
I haven't, nor has he, glad to be.
Started out with squealing 'so cute'.
The feeling of love is frightening, of what it does to me, but it's amazing.
Constantly grinning, giggling, laughing so loudly, the sweet kisses of love is not just elating. Exhilarating, relishing, refreshing. It's done more to me, because of him.
Sometimes how he feels is mysterious, he is mysterious.
If he's nervous like me, if he's relaxed..
 His mystery is mystifying, it's vividly sexy with his cool eyes.
Covering my cheeks, am I so lucky.


No comments:

Post a Comment