Friday, June 29, 2012

You're Gonna Disrespect Me?

You have no right to walk over me.


I don't understand why people think they can take advantage of people.
That's why humans can be frightening. 
Yet I pass by so many women, beautiful women who are being disrespected by men. 
This even includes rape, sexual harassment,  anything sexual that's UNWANTED. 
Who do you think you are? You are no one in my life, yet you think you can enter and possess me as if I'm yours?
Are you going to disrespect me? Because you can't, you won't.
I don't understand why people let others stomp over them, and let them walk away.
..
If that were me, I'd punch their faces ten times harder than the mental punches they gave me.
It's just.. they're being so disrespected, the women I mean.
Not to sound arrogant about my own gender, but women is the symbol of life. Almost everyone drools seeing us, they want to be us, they love us. 
BUT THEY LET OTHER PEOPLE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEM!?
Noooo, why?! You deserve so much better, girl. And you let these trashy guys hang their freaking dirty arms and hands over your shoulder?
I would slap him. >.>
But anyway, next time I see a guy disrespecting a woman he ain't gonna see the light of day unless he apologizes to her and I'm backin' off. 
Mhmmm, ain't no women deserve that unwanted attention. Get your filthy hands off her.

1 comment:

  1. Im so proud... Mother Filippa is so proud of you! T.T your growing up!
    de... make sure you leave some of the fun for me too! I would love to 'play' with guys who
    will seclude women from men,,,, women are far more awesome... oh yes i just bought a chinese wok
    and I'm not afraid to use the metal frying pan either.
    ~ mother filippa ^J^

    ReplyDelete