Thursday, December 13, 2012

Positivity

I can have pretty bad luck in lots of scenarios. Such as not getting the guy I want, having friendships broken, frequent bad days, negative friends.. it just so happens that I live in a saddening world, we all do if you think about it. 
I try to avoid the negativity. When you're around negative people, they bring you down along with them. IF you're the happy cheerful type and you're surrounded by depressed, aggressive people you'll be so influenced by their behavior that you just fade into the same background. As I've just said, positive people are brought down by very negative peers. Certainly that is one of the problem nowadays, and it is a true sad sight and experience. I remember how a friend of mine always put her down by her weight, her face, every little flaw of hers stood out to her so much. She called herself ugly, chubby and fat. She really was not either of them. She was truly a beautiful friend, and she didn't see the beauty/learned to love herself that she needed to do. I was deeply affected and had a burden that made me feel helpless, because as a friend I should've helped her but I did not at the time as much as I tried.(That's a vital ability you must attain.)

That's why I try to be positive. I lived under a very negative roof. Payments, mortgages, everything was very overwhelming because of the lack of currency. yet I still woke up to go to school in the morning, and after a rough car ride to school my friends cheer me up. They didn't even know I was down; its just a well known fact that when you're around happy people, you're also happy. Joy is spread.. and that's the way I like it. (Uh huh, I like it~)  

So when I'm overwhelmed with tests and exams, I have to keep in mind that a break is nearby or that its going to be over quickly. I motivate myself, and that's just the way my childhood was. Who wants to live in negativity anyway! Its no fun!

So you have to think of the bright side of things when the worst washes over you. No matter the money amount, no matter the grade. You have to think happily, if you don't you just live in regret and sadness. You get no joy from that. The more you worry, the more you age and the lack of energy you get. Honestly guys, you have to be happy in life. I don't expect you to be happy all the time. Even for me as a positive person, its never always a bright and sunny day in my head. Sometimes its a very dark and gloomy day/night, but you work your way through it. We all have our bad days.. don't take it out on people. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment