Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Stereotypical..

What Indians say.
"beta.. do you want some food?"
no~~
"All you do is sit there in the room with your laptop."
10 minutes later.
"BETAAAAAA...DO YOU WANT SOME CHAI?"
-.- I like coffee mummy.
"Coffee bad.. chai is good for you! D:"
 ~
Guests come over.
"Ohhhhh ~ Come sit come sit. Do you want some chai?"
Ah no it's okay, we just stopped by for a visit.
"Are you sure? You came all the way here.. I'm gonna make some chai."

Dad, can I go to a sleepover?
"Why you need to go to their house eh? You have a bed here, go to your room and study something."
Guh.
Daddy.. can we buy this Japanese candy?
"-Squints at it- How much is it?"
Four dollars.
"Hahahahah.. .... no."
FUUUUUUUUUU...
~

"Did you see the neighbors? They were looking at our new car honey."
Are you serious.
~
"Oh myyyy.. what if they see me in my work clothes hunny? "
"MOM. WHO. CARES."
~
Dad looks for the coupons."HUNNY..WHERE'D YOU PUT THE COUPONS.."
"I put it there on the table."
"WHERE.D:"
"ON THE FREAKING TABLE. LOOK...... i found it. on the kitchen table."
Yeah and you blame me for things..huh.
~
At the Indian store. Mom picks up a Nivea cream bottle. Plops it into the basket. Keeps walking.
~

No comments:

Post a Comment