Saturday, May 19, 2012

Dear Moon.

Dear Moon, salty tears escape.
A comforting arm around the waist. 
You shall shine brightly, beam down at me.
Make me feel happy.
Let thou feel the warm breeze during the night.
My knight will not be appearing.
For now at least, dear Moon please smile down at me.
Soothe me, that no tears are worth for what I was crying for..
Your breeze will be my blanket, comforting me and  I will feel bliss.
Shine so brightly, my knight. 
You will be my savior, my Moon.
Dear moon, since there is no other rescue,
please smile oh so bright down at me.
..
Dear Moon, let me feel peace. 
Let me hear satisfying silence.
Thus, don't let go.
There is no other knight, like the Moon.
My knight will no longer appear,
Although I sought for another Knight,
they did not keep their word.
Dear Moon you are here every night.
Embracing me, on a lonely twilight.
 Deem me as your Duchess.
I reckon you as my Duke. 

Dear Moon, I am depending on your rescue.


No comments:

Post a Comment