Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I missed you? Whaaaa?

What does it mean when a guy says "I missed you"?
Well honestly, it's kind of a tough situation depending on the relationship you two have.
Except .. when it's an ex? So many freaking possibilities right?
That's exactly why I wish women wouldn't keep in contact with their ex's.
 It's got to be a major mistake, and it's definitely gonna stir up something if there's leftover feelings. No?
Anyway, putting that as a different topic.. 
Just those three words. Man, they've coincidentally have the same amount of words for "I love you." but..
I guess saying " I miss you" depends on the time and place.
Imagine you're at a hangout with your friends, and your friends slowly disappear-- and it's just the two of you, making small talk. suddenly.. out of no where, the person says. "I missed you." If.. this was a friendly way, I think in my mind he/she would have said that WAY earlier when they all gathered up. It's common sense!
BUT, I'm sure it's rather scary because.. what if those  three words hinted a few left over feelings?
Now.. some of you viewers may be thinking that, most women tend to over think a lot of things. Especially over three words..
However people don't really observe what we say as much as we do, or specifically speaking--me. I have a natural instinct to read people's words, actions and body gestures. I'm all for it, and it's interesting to study.  And as for women in general, well we all have our instincts. It's almost like a secret rule between us women, that we should follow that. 
But we don't, and whenever there's an obvious hint the unaware just don't realize it!

So what do you say? 
Depends, if you mean it or you don't. If you don't, well if you're a blunt person say what you think or feel. And if you're like me, who speaks how I feel in a non-bluntly way, I of course say that I missed them too!
Sometimes, people can read our replies wrong but tone makes a difference.

Slow and whispering. with a smirk= girl.. you're horny. 
Casual and enthusiastic=You mean it, but in a friend way.(me.)
Shy reply=Girl, you don't mean it at. all.  
Word of advice! 

ALWAYS. stay true to yourself. It's a cliche saying, but guess what? It speaks the truth. Because you know why? 
No, so I'm gonna explain it. (hehe.)

If you don't say words that you don't mean, why give them the hope for more or.. the kind relieving smile? 
Say what you feel, because when you don't you'll be hurting someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment