Friday, June 1, 2012

Where Did Everyone Go?

I think I'm the same.
I think I've been the same, for a long period of time.
Everyone around me is changing, leaving, drifting apart.
Where will they all be next year? The year after that? 20 years from now?
Oh, it makes me so nauseous thinking of it. That pit in your stomach, dropping slightly when you think of the idea that sooner or later, maybe just maybe, they'll be gone.
Because as the saying goes around, in the end it's all pointless. Gone.
For them, they've changed their attitude or they moved on.
Mostly drifting part.
The most saddest part about any relationship is having to move on, and when you or someone else does--they're gone.
And.. you just don't want to let go!
Yet everything changes, and nothing is in your hands anymore. You can't preclude the future.
 When everyone(most) does disappear, when everything does change, you're still the same.
NOTHING. changes!
If only there was a way to keep everyone to myself, everyone I love or loved.
'Cause the ones I loved are gone, and we hardly see each other anymore.
It could go the same for romantic relationships, when the two move on and one sees their ex surrounded by different people-different place.
Even if these relationships, friendships, changed the way you handled with things or certain habits-
You're still the same, everyone is.
But where did they go? Why won't they simply stay?
What if I didn't want life to go on and I liked the way things were?
People, or no..life changes so drastically, it's impossible to realize until the very last minute.
For me, I get attached easily. I don't want to let anyone go, but they just do.
That's when I wish I could have power over it.
Maybe if I tried I would, but maybe I'd rather have people who want to stay near me.
But what if they won't want to stay?

No comments:

Post a Comment