Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Blogging:Behind the Scenes

You know, sometimes people think Blogging is rather simple and easy. It keeps you amused, or updated, anything. Blogs have the capability to do much things to others and I don't just mean freakin' Blogger. I mean the too-mainstream Tumblr. (Not my favorite, I'ma hippe..yo.) 

The thing is though, blogging isn't that easy. When I blog at least, I get writer's block and GOSH. You've got no idea how annoying it is, or ESPECIALLYYYYY when you've got an idea but not sure how to type it up..or you lose the idear.

And one of the biggest downside of blogging is, the site you might be using is most likely not as popular as Instagram or.. or.. Tumblr. I was suggested I use Tumblr, I simply shook my head no.  Perhaps it was a bad decision, I don't know..but I sure as hell know that I've got some visitors. 

I also planned on talking to you guys about your participation. I don't mean to sound cheesy or anything, but I truly hope that there are loads of people reading these words on their screen. I've got no ads on my blog(though Ive been considering it..) and I write because I know there are people intrigued by my writing.  It's a great feeling, really. Just.. it's odd without having any comments or a subscriber. And I hope that my visitors sooner or later subscribe, it lets me know there are people out there enjoying my posts. My main reason for even blogging is to express, and be a comedian to others. I absolutely adore having humor in my posts, it's not boring at all!

Everyday I check my visitors, so I always stay tuned into what's up and such. Apparently I've got some visitors from Alaska. That's awesome! I also check my comments, but usually there are none. My hopes are still up though! I hope that everyone is enjoying my blog, although it may look too tedious to read and boring without pictures. I'm not worried about the appearance really, just the content. So should ya'll folks out there. :)

Anyway, I will be making a post sometime soon. I need inspiration, ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment