Friday, July 20, 2012

Vyaktham Padam

Vyaktham Padam means Clear Picture in Malayalam. 
                                                   
I love photography. And sometimes, since its summer, I just go out and take pictures of what I think is beautiful.
Here's a few.

      

(Haha, I tried focusing the ants but they blurred.)
                                                   

(This lizard.. was literally rocking its head. I was creeped out.)
                                           

(A full moon in the pitch dark, but every time I took a still picture it came like this.)
                      


(The sky is one of my favorite place to take pictures, they hold memories and beauty in my opinion.)


(A flower which I'm uncertain of its name.. haha.)


 (This is just a mini star sculpture, I guess you could say.)

Basically I prefer taking pictures surrounded by nature, nature's beauty is something to capture instead of taking architectural pictures, like the one above. Catching a moment in time that is living its life, running, or soaring is much more fascinating than catching a moment in time that was never alive. That's my philosophy on photography.

WARNING: Please do not attempt to steal or copy ANY of these pictures. If I find that you have stolen or copied I will ask you to remove them, not threatening no, but it isn't creative of you to do so and you're only insulting yourself by plagiarizing, which as you know is illegal.

Hope you guys enjoyed them!

2 comments:

  1. those are some really pretty pictures. I know that you love taking pictures and that you put so much effort into it.
    Hopefully you can do for best and when I come back we can take pictures together again :3
    sweden wa kakoiii!
    I miss you a lot too!

    hana ni kawaii des!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I'd love that Filippa. We will.

    ReplyDelete