Sunday, August 12, 2012

RANT: Cigarettte Butts

Aaaallloooo my sexy viewers!

As I know I haven't been making high-quality posts, this.. is my chance.. to SHINE! 
Lemme give you a glimpse of what's been goin' on in my life.. even if you don't care! But then again, half the things I write people wouldn't care so.
... eheheh.. confidence! yeah!

Anyway! 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, one of my friends has been getting distant in our circle of Love, which sucks because I swear we've been friends for so long without problems.. (Well..at least major problems. ) but this is beginning to become a conflict. :/

And then I go back to classes, new year, last year actually and a new semester! I've been getting some sexy ass clothes too. Have you guys ever heard of Platos Closet? Oh my gaaawwd even with it being a 'thrift' store, its so organized and awesome.. especially inexpensive!^_^  Who knew getting school supplies can be a bit troublesome without a list, aye? 

My friend is coming back from Sweden!! Yaaayyy!!! So we're all getting our pocky sticks ready, our grilled foods and about to celebrate the last week of summer before we head back to school. It will be an excellent start! 

Well that was just a glimpse, not that crazy-busy. ^^ 

So. Cigarette butts. I was walking home after sleeping at my friend's flat, who lives nearby and I saw him smoking a cigarette. Last time I walked by and saw the same dude smokin', he decided to just throw it onto his yard. 
No, bitch. Hell to the no are you going to throw a fucking cigarette butt on a fucking yard! D:< I won't tolerate it anymore.

So I told him, "Uh. excuse me? last time I passed by you threw your cigarette butt into the grass, please don't do that again okay? Because there are some children that live nearby, curious children specifically and I don't want to see them picking it up or shoving it anywhere.. alright? " 
"Sorry?"

"... (Thinking, dumbass.) Never mind."
"Nono, I heard sometihng about a cigarette butt."
"I said don't throw your cigarette butt around wherever you please, there's some kids living near here and I don't want them picking it up." 
"I threw it on my property last time." 
"Not when I saw you." theeeenn my badass walked away, 'cause I be cool like that.

FIRST OF ALL..
Don't fucking throw cigarettes in general! Do you know how much you contimanate the environment? More importantly, our soil? I'm not an earth person 24/7, but come on! All that rat poison in one little fag(the sang in the UKfor cigarettes, not the insulting term.. Iove my homosexuals.) on the ground? use your brains, twats! You should be fucking lucky the U.S legalized cigarettes.. It should be  illegal though. They're practically allowing citizens to destroy themselves. Its insane. I swear.

You're already destroying your precious human body. Why are you trying to destroy the atmosphere we live in? Listen, okay, smoking isn't a big problem to other people mostly because you're smoking outside. it's still pretty bad for us when you think about it.

I despise the smell of cigarettes, the sight, and absolutely feel bad for the smokers because they're killing their bodies within every whiff they take. Congrats, you can smoke but seriously? 

Every-fucking-where I go, there's a cigarette butt at LEAST within 10 feet or more away from or near me. Its so nasty, unsanitary, not only that but that is just not proper manners. For people who are against littering, this is pretty much littering here as well folks! I don't care if my neighbor smokes.

But ..

SERIOUSLY. STOP. You can throw it elsewhere! Just not the fucking ground!

1 comment:

  1. psssshhhh HAHAHAHAHA it must be her your talking about. god i can imagine this!

    ReplyDelete